Regional Service Dashboard
We track the progress towards our outcomes for each of our services using a number of different metrics. You can view the metrics and/or success stories for any of the following services to learn more about the progress we are making.
Supporting seniors who live on their own
Helping low-income families pay for licensed child care
Chronic Disease Prevention
Reducing the risk of long-term chronic disease
Helping community groups deliver a wide range of services to residents
Early Growth and Development
Helping children achieve their intellectual, emotional and physical potential
Helping Ontario Works recipients find and keep jobs
Ensuring the Region of Peel is future-oriented and accountable
Heritage, Arts and Culture
Supporting engagement and understanding of our history and culture
Supporting residents who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness
Planning and managing affordable housing in Peel
Helping Ontario Works recipients increase their income
Infectious Disease Prevention
Protecting the public from infectious diseases and outbreaks
Land Use Planning
Guiding the Region's development in a sustainable, environmentally friendly way
Long Term Care
Delivering quality care for residents with complex needs
Delivering quality pre-hospital care
Roads and Transportation
Providing safe, reliable and efficient movement throughout the Region
Providing transportation to residents with disabilities
Ensuring reliable, safe and environmentally responsible waste collection
Safely treating millions of litres of wastewater everyday
Providing safe, reliable and high quality drinking water
2014–2018 Term of Council Priorities Progress
During this four-year Term of Council, progress was made on 11 priorities. These included three Living priorities, five Thriving priorities and three Leading priorities.
We want people's lives to be improved in their time of need. We made the following progress on these Living priorities:
We want communities that are integrated, safe and complete. We made the following progress on these Thriving priorities:
People of Peel
Our services impact the lives of residents every day – here are some of their stories.
20–Year Outcomes Progress
We measure progress towards the long-term outcomes by tracking key indicators for the Peel community. Review reports to learn how Peel is currently measuring up across key indicators.
Areas of Focus
In the area of focus of Living, we want people's lives to be improved in their time of need.
By 2035, you will have...
- access to services that meet your needs at all stages of life
- affordable housing options
- access to employment opportunities of your choice
- access to culturally appropriate services
- access to local, nutritious food sources
- a responsibility to contribute to community well-being
In the area of focus of Thriving, we want communities that are integrated, safe and complete.
By 2035, you will live in a community...
- that is environmentally friendly
- that promotes mobility, walkability, and various modes of transportation
- that embraces diversity and inclusion
- that promotes economic sustainability and future investments in Peel
- where growth is well-managed
- where the built environment promotes healthy living
In the area of focus of Leading, we want government that is future oriented and accountable.
By 2035, you will trust that...
- sustainability and long-term benefits to future generations are considered
- the Region of Peel is a model and progressive employer
- co-ordination and partnerships occur
- a systematic approach to innovation is in place
- community voice and participation are welcome
- the Region of Peel is a well-managed government