PEEL NON-PROFIT HOUSING CORPORATION
BY-LAW NUMBER 3-89
A by-law authorizing the borrowing of money by Peel Non-Profit Housing Corporation to be secured by a charge granted to Co-Operative Trust Company of Canada for the Sydenham Place project and to repeal By-law 3-83.
BE IT ENACTED as a by-law of the Corporation as follows:
1. That the Corporation enter into, execute and deliver to Co-Operative Trust Company of Canada, hereinafter referred to as the "Chargee," a charge in the sum of $6,297,661.14, as set out in the Terms of Agreement Amending Charge/Mortgage (hereinafter referred to as "the amending letter") a copy of which is hereto attached and marked "A" and as presented to the Board of Directors, subject to such alterations and amendments as may be agreed to by the authorized signing officers.
2. That the Corporation do mortgage, charge, assign and otherwise transfer and encumber and grant security interests in, all its present and future equipment, inventory, intangibles, undertakings and all other property and assets as security for its present and future obligations to the Chargee, all as provided in the amending letter to the Corporation.
3. That the charge and any documentation relating thereto be executed in accordance with By-law 2-85.
4. That the execution by the authorized signing officers of the said charge and any documentation relating thereto shall be conclusive proof of their agreement as to any alternations and amendments incorporated therein.
5. That By-law 3-83 be repealed.
PASSED AND ENACTED under the hands of the President
and Secretary and the seal of the Corporation has been affixed this 3rd day
of October, 1989.