Community Investment Program (CIP)
We fund not-for-profit agencies to support their core operations, organizational development and create collaborative partnerships.
Each year, we provide $6.8 million in funding to the human services sector to address complex social challenges.
Now accepting applications for the Core Fund until September 13th, 2019
Top funding investing by sector
- 33% Family services.
- 16% Children and youth services.
- 13% Disabilities services.
- 10% Justice services.
- 10% Food banks.
Community Investment Program funds
We provide grants for not-for-profit agencies to help build the capacity of the sector to better deliver human and social services across the Region.
Grant opportunities for community agencies in the Peel Region
- The City of Brampton
- The City of Mississauga
- The Town of Caledon
- United Way of Peel Region
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Bell Let's Talk Community Fund
- CN EcoConnextions - From the Ground Up
- Community Foundation of Mississauga
- EcoAction Community Funding Program
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Grants Ontario
- The Allstate Foundation
- The Atkinson Charitable Foundation
- The Aviva Community Fund
- The McLean Foundation